Be a RPIPer — For Master and Ph.D. students
The research of RPIP center in the College of Information Science and Electronic Engineering at Zhejiang University covers a wide range of topics from basic scientific exploration into radio frequency (RF) lightwave interaction through engineering novel functional devices, to fundamental development of signal processing technologies, communication technologies and applicable engineering technologies, in a broad radio frequency (RF) spectrum of microwave, millimeter-wave and THz regions.
You are welcome to join us and continue your learning career with us, as either a Master student or a Ph.D. student. We provide an open environment, well-equipped lab facilities and well-defined projects for you depending your interest and background. We will also provide support to your future career development.
High Calibre Talents
The RPIP center at the College of Information Science and Electronic Engineering, Zhejiang University invites highly talented applications for assistant professorship, associate professorship, full professorship and Chair professorship positions.
Applications should include a curriculum vitae, recent publications, and reference letters from at least three people who can comment on the applicant’s professional qualification.
Some attractive programs are available to support your career at Zhejiang University, please see the links which suits for you (unfortunately only Chinese version).
Postdoctoral Research Fellows in RF photonics enabling technologies
This is an opportunity to join the RPIP center, College of Information Science and Electronic Engineering at Zhejiang University. The group emphasizes the interdisciplinary research in the field of RF Photonics, including RF-photonics communication systems and enabling technologies, ultrafast millimeter-wave/THz devices and industrial applications of RF photonics technologies. We are seeking several postdocs exploring new techniques/new devices for developing advanced application-oriented systems.
You will be responsible for:
- developing one research topic related to RF photonics
- preparing and present scientific results in papers and conferences
- co-supervising undergraduate and graduate research students
- assisting in recruitment of research students
- assisting towards attracting new funding
You must have:
- a PhD in Electrical Engineering, Opto-electronics, Physics, or a related discipline
- published peer-reviewed research articles
- experience in experimental optics and electronics
- good communication skills
- Accommodation can be rented from Zhejiang University.
- Salary and appointment terms are consistent with the current rules at Zhejiang University. Level of salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- The position is full-time fixed term for two years subject to the completion of a satisfactory probation period for new appointees.
Applications must be submitted as one pdf file containing all materials. The file includes:
- Your CV
- 3 selective publications
- Recommendation letters
The RPIP center at Zhejiang University welcomes visiting scholars, fellow, associates and doctoral students from other institutions for both short and longer periods of research within or across the cores areas covered by the center. The RPIP center offers a dynamic research environment and provides a number of services and facilities for visitors.
You are welcome to contact us via email email@example.com, for any practical issues related to your application if you are interested in.